Monday, July 03, 2006

Everyone Has to Start Sometime

Well, finally I too have arrived in the blogsphere. When I first heard about blogs, I thought it was the craziest thing, that people would post their thoughts on the internet for all to read. But since then I have enjoyed reading about many a person's story. They have blessed, encouraged, entertained and challenged me. Thank you to all who have taken the time to write down their thoughts and opinions and chosen to share them with the rest of us.

And now it is my turn to open the door into my life and let other have a glimpse. Hopefully you will be blessed, encouraged, entertained and challenged by what I have to share. I look forward to the opportunigy of sharing my thoughts and opinions with others. Whether you are family, friend or foe, welcome to my blog. Here goes nothing...

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha...sucker!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home